MARIE DOLLS: Title and tracklist of debut Ep...


On 17/02 the Brazilian Girl band MARIE DOLLS finished the recordings of they debut Ep. The Ep entitled "Desires my fall" will contain 4 tracks being recorded in the studio 24 horas under Rafael Agostino production, scheduled for release in march 2013.

MARIE DOLLS began as a project of guitarist Renata Petrelli in april 2012. In the second semester of the same year, Dany Diniz and Michele Campos were invited to fill the roles of drummer and bassist, respectively, and in january 2013 the "FrontGirl" vacant is occupied by Katherine Roiz.

Track-list of "Desires my fall"


01. Face me, beg me
02. Desires my fall
03. True belief
04. Bônus: Deseje meu mal (Desires my fall - portuguese version)

Recently the band released the "Lyric" video for the track "Face me, beg me" which can be watched below, as well videos of shows at SESC Pinheiros:

MARIE DOLLS is formed by :

Katherine Roiz - Vocals

Renata Petrelli - Guitars
Michelle Campos - Bass
Dany Diniz - Drums

Contact:
Facebook:
Reverbnation:


MARIE DOLLS: Revelado título e track-list de seu Ep de estreia

No dia 17/02 a banda MARIE DOLLS finalizou as gravações do Ep de estreia, onde a vocalista Katherine Roiz deu os últimos retoques em mais 2 faixas. O Ep intitulado “Desires my fall” conterá 4 faixas que estão sendo gravadas no estúdio 24 horas sob produção de Rafael Agostino, com previsão de lançamento para março de 2013.

MARIE DOLLS começou como um projeto da guitarrista Renata Petrelli em abril de 2012. Em meados do segundo semestre do mesmo ano, Dany Diniz e Michele Campos foram convidadas para preencher as funções de baterista e baixista, respectivamente, e em janeiro de 2013 a vaga de "FrontGirl" é ocupada por Katherine Roiz.

Track-list de “Desires my fall”


01. Face me, beg me
02. Desires my fall
03. True belief
04. Bônus: Deseje meu mal (Desires my fall - portuguese version)

Recentemente a banda divulgou o “Lyric vídeo” da faixa “Face me, beg me” que pode ser assistido abaixo, assim como vídeos de um de seus shows realizados no SESC Pinheiros:

MARIE DOLLS é composto por:


Katherine Roiz - Vocals

Renata Petrelli - Guitars
Michelle Campos - Bass
Dany Diniz - Drums

Acompanhe a banda nos canais oficiais e fique por dentro das atualizações:
Facebook:
Reverbnation:


Domination Press
Assessoria de Imprensa
(11)8514-6996

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario