MARIE DOLLS: Cover art and release date of their debut Ep...

After the end of the recordings, the brazilian Rock / Metal band MARIE DOLLS already has scheduled date for the release of their debut Ep. The Ep titled "Desires my fall" will be released on 24/03 at Sampa Music Festival.
"Desires my fall" contains four tracks recorded in the studio 24 horas under production Rafael Agostino, the artwork was handled by guitarist Renata Petrelli and can be seen below:
Recently the band released the "Lyric" video for the track "Face me, beg me" which can be watched below, as well as a version of the Beatles classic "Love me do" which can be heard on the band's official Reverbnation:
MARIE DOLLS is formed by:
Katherine Roiz - Vocals
Renata Petrelli - Guitars
Michelle Campos - Bass
Dany Diniz - Drums
Contact: 
Facebook: 
Reverbnation: 
MARIE DOLLS: Capa e data de lançamento de seu primeiro Ep
Após o final das gravações, a banda paulista de Rock/Metal MARIE DOLLS já conta com data marcada para o lançamento de seu Ep de estreia. O Ep intitulado “Desires my fall” terá seu lançamento no dia 24/03 no Sampa Music Festival, onde dividirão palco com PROJECT 46, STRIKE, FOR FUN entre outros.
“Desires my fall” conterá 4 faixas gravadas no estúdio 24 horas sob produção de Rafael Agostino, a arte gráfica ficou a cargo da guitarrista Renata Petrelli e pode ser vista abaixo:
Recentemente a banda divulgou o “Lyric vídeo” da faixa “Face me, beg me” que pode ser assistido abaixo, assim como uma versão do clássico dos Beatles “Love me do” que pode ser escutado no Reverbnation oficial da banda:
MARIE DOLLS é composto por:
Katherine Roiz - Vocals
Renata Petrelli - Guitars
Michelle Campos - Bass
Dany Diniz - Drums
Acompanhe a banda nos canais oficiais e fique por dentro das atualizações:
Contato: 
Facebook:
Reverbnation:
Domination Press
Assessoria de Imprensa
(11)8514-6996

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario